Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform where more than 200 cryptocurrencies are available to Trade. Users can trade their cryptocurrency here however if you are new to this market. Here we are presenting a No nonsense guide to Binance. However, these are strictly for beginners, who need to acquire knowledge to start trading on Binance.
There are several steps, to begin with, Binance. So, let us go through them one by one. The first step is on how to register at Binance account setup.
Why should I Use Binance
Before we start, this question must have come into your mind. Why you should start trading on Binance Exchange Login. The simple answer is to make money. The long answer is, Sure, however, there are other ways to make it. However, binance as the platform is growing at a tremendous rate. The world of cryptocurrency is expanding, and in the future, it may take the place of regular currency.
In this dynamic environment, you can get ahead while there is low competition in this market.
How to register On Binance Account setup
1. First, we need to open an account on Binance.
2. Now Open the browser, Search Binance. Make sure you are opening the original website. The reason behind the advice is to make you aware of the fake Binance website. They can steal your private information and money.
3. Check the lock green icon in the address bar menu to verify for website originality.
4. Open the website, on the right upper side, click on register.
5. You need to fill the email, password, then click on register.
6. Now, to verify your account, Binance has sent you an email.
7. Open your email, then the mail. Click on the link to verify the account.
8. Again enter into Your binance account setup.
9. Now binance will ask you to set up two-factor authentication.
How to set two-factor authentication
Binance encourages its users to use two-factor authentication due to security issues. Binance wants to make sure, every time you place an order, it is the original you who is using the account. The way to make sure is only via two factors. So, here is a guide on how to set the authentication process.
● Go to Google Play store or apple store to Download the google authenticator app.
● Now login into Binance account. There you will see two-factor authentication.
● Binance will ask you to download the app; then there is a QR code. Scan it in your smartphone. You can do manual entry as well here.
● On page 3, Binance will show you a combination of numbers and letters. It will 16 digits. Now, it is the critical 16 digits, if you ever lost your smartphone. Without it, you can not possibly recover the account. So please write it down, take pictures, save them somewhere safe.
● On step 4, Enter the Login password, The code, then click on submit.
How to deposit On binance
If you already have funds in your wallet. You can deposit those funds into Binance Account Login. Follow the steps to know how to do it?
1. Log into Your account.
2. Go to funds option, then click on deposits.
3. Now, a search bar will get open. Search for your cryptocurrency, which you want to deposit in the account.
4. As you select a coin, Two option comes, one is to scan the QR code, another one is to Copy the address. Here we will use the copy address feature.
5. Click on copy address. The coin address in now copied
6. Go To your wallet, Log in to your account.
7. In the address bar, paste the address.
8. Select how much You want to send.
9. Generate the transaction, then send the transaction.
10. Now the deposit time will depend on Block, So till it gets verified.
11. Go back to binance, refresh the page, your Transactions are done.
How to start Trading – To Start trading in Binance, Go to Binance website. Log in to account. Then you will see the exchange option. There are two options to explore here. One is Basic, another in advance. Click on advance to see the trading platform. On the left, you can start trading. You can buy, and you can sell the currencies. Select the price and the amount, click on buy or sell to complete the trade. Get familiar yourself with the interface. .In the left you see the sale price, on the upper in a tab, Also the binance announcement is for the latest updates and news.
Binance Exchange Login
However, before starting the Trading, You should get some knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. However, since Binance offers to trade on more than 200 of them, it would be helpful if you read about at least 50.
We hope you will like the knowledge we have provided. In case you need more knowledge, check our website to get more.